2022-09-26 Release Notes - Badge List, Referrals, UI Updates, Longer Sessions

Note: My main goal of this week has evolved into something which will solve a couple of additional obvious and more hidden/technical limitations as well. I’m really excited about it but unfortunately it’s going to take some more time to complete. I’m hoping to have at least some of it ready for next week’s patch. I feel bad about the vagueness… okay, how about a hint - It’s related to editing.

Features:

• Added a mechanism which allows staying signed in for longer
  • Added a way to specify if a numerical icon is blank (i.e. for Prestige and Bloodpoints)
  • Replaced referral links with an option to specify a NightLight user when signing up. That user will be granted the referrer badge as the links previously would do.
  • Added a badge list page (which shows all badges including those you haven’t unlocked)

Changes:

• Reworked and improved email verificiation and password resetting
  • Changed/updated the layout & styling of the Account, Match, Tags, & API Tokens pages
  • Improved the load time of several pages (particularly for people further from the NL servers)
  • Updated several titles and descriptions in an effort to make things clearer

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a bug which caused the Supporter grace period to not apply to the Discord role
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the supporter list inclusion setting to not visually reflect changes
  • Changed Match Dates on the match page and profile’s to use the browser’s timezone
  • Fixed an issue which prevented some icons from rendering on the Build Challenge leaderboard and a couple of other places
  • Fixed a bug which could cause the saved changes bar to appear on full page screenshots
  • Fixed an issue which caused the Cross Platform chart tooltips to display incorrectly
  • Fixed an issue which prevented the global tag icon from rendering in tag inputs
  • Fixed an issue which allowed placeholder tooltips to display on the dashboard summary graphs
  • Fixed an issue which could result in uploads failing with an “Error parsing filename” error
  • Fixed an issue causing user avatar’s to not appear in Profile link embeds
1 Like