Introduction to NightLight

Welcome! If you’re reading this then the chances are you’re like me and many others and are in search of Dead by Daylight stats.

In an attempt to provide a solution for that search, I created NightLight - a personal stat tracker. I’ve aimed to make it easy to use while collecting as many stats as possible.

How does it work?

Screenshots - more specifically those of the scoreboard screen. Upload them using the uploader and it will automatically recognise ranks, perks, statuses and more.

Once you’ve uploaded them (providing they’re valid screenshots), you’ll get asked to select which player is you, any friends and any randoms. You will also get the option to select the map, review anything the system isn’t sure about and a couple of other things. After you’ve done that, your stats will appear on the overview and other pages.

What is viewing the stats like?

The main way to view stats is by using the Overview page and it’s got some cool filters you can use to break things down.

Are there global stats?

Yes! Currently there’s perk usage stats and in the future I’d like to add more. The main thing holding me back is how good the main users of NightLight tend to be… escape stats and things like that tend to be slightly skewed.

Here’s an example of the global stats that are currently available, you can find them here:

How long are stats stored?

The short answer is matches from the last 30 days (or 180 days for Supporters) are stored, you can find more about this here but the gist of it is that there’s a lot of data from quite a few people. I might raise this limit in the future though.

How can I find out more?

1 Like