Stranger Things Steam DLC Giveaway

Hey all! As you're undoubtedly aware, the Stranger Things DLC will sadly be leaving us on the 17th and I know there are a good few people out there who don't have yet have it. As it's my favourite DLC and I'd love to see more fellow Steve, Nancy, and Demo players out there, I've decided to do a little DLC giveaway.

I’ll be giving away 3 copies of the Stranger Things DLC on Steam randomly to those who react to the poll on the Forum (or below if you’re already here). In order to enter, you’ll need a NightLight account (Register - NightLight) which will let you sign into the forum and submit the poll.

In order to keep things fair for existing users, I’m adding a couple of requirements to two of the copies:

• 1 copy will go to a NightLight user who signed up before this post was made with at least 1 screenshot uploaded
  • 1 copy will go to a NightLight user who signed up before this post was made

The last copy will go to any new or existing user, if there’s a lot of interest I may give away a 4th copy but we’ll see.

The giveaway will end on the 15th of November at 7pm GMT to allow for a day or so to contact the winners and send the copies. I’ll be reaching out via DMs on this forum (which should send you an email but I can’t guarantee you’ll receive them) so make sure to check back here. I don’t think there’ll be any but in the case of any regional or other issues with Steam, there’s only so much I can do and I might have to select alternate winner.

All you need to do to enter is sign in to the Forum and click this poll:

• Enter the Stranger Things Steam DLC Giveaway

0 voters

Well, I’m not going to lie - randomly picking the winners was a little easier than it could have been :smile: Congrats to @Rubberist and @krieg, I’ve sent you both DM’s!

This giveaway was a rather impulsive idea and I really wasn’t sure what sort of response it would get. Even if it only ended up with a couple of people entering, I’m more than happy to have done this and appreciate all the kind messages I’ve received in relation to it.

If there’s enough interest, I’d love to look at doing another giveaway in the future - perhaps for the next DLC even? Let me know if you’d like to see one.

1 Like