App doesn't open (win 10)

Hi so I wanted to get the app but when I try to open the setup it tells me “This product is only supported on Windows 10 (Server 2016) and later.” even though I am using Windows 10.

Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Hey, sorry you’re having trouble with it. Could I check which version of windows 10 you are running? I’m not aware of any requirements beside windows 10 or newer so maybe there’s a bug or something with older releases if you’re not on a new(ish) one?

If you're not sure how to check:

You can search for “about your pc” and it’s this bit:

Here
obraz_2023-05-05_172045084

Hmm, that is curious. Could you run this in a command prompt and share the output?

systeminfo | findstr /B /C:"OS Name" /B /C:"OS Version"

obraz_2023-05-06_161424717

i have the same problem with my night light it wont open on windows 10.

1 Like

So, any news? Any idea how to fix the problem?

Same thing here. Same info as the OP except not Home but Windows 10 Pro. Was working fine a couple days ago…Solved: Went and read through the Discord and apparently it has something to do with Microsoft Edge. Seems like the app needs Edge to work. kind of odd but it is working now.

ooh thanks for the tip, ill try it out

Downloading the installer through microsoft edge worked.

Consider it solved I suppose

idk if my issue is related but had no issues running the app and then one day it just refuses to open doesn’t give me any kind of error and i can open in admin and still nothing i’ve tried restarting and reinstalling with a freshly downloaded launcher and still nothing and is the only application i’m having issues with