As you may or may not be aware, BHVR are making the Shrine update daily over the course of the anniversary and as such I decided to have a bit of fun and add the history of the Shrine to NightLight. You can now see previous Shrines as well as all of the appearances of a given perk on their respective pages.
There’s also some bug fixes, thanks to those who reported them! To reward you all for reporting those bugs, I’ve rewritten the uploader which might have introduced a couple more, have fun! Nah, I’m just kidding, I definitely added some. Besides keeping the bug hunters among you busy, this rewrite is a big step towards supporting a wider range of screenshots and also includes some rather nice optimisations and improvements to make my life a little easier.
Now that I have a bit more time I’m hoping to get back into playing more and working on NightLight again. See you in the next one!
- Added Shrine history which displays on the Shrine page as well as for each perk
- Added backgrounds to the perks after realising there’s more colours than just grey and white
- Majorly rewritten the uploader code to make it possible to support other filename formats in the future and fix a couple of bugs
- Simplified some logic relating to the notification & friend systems
- Status options on Match Review are now limited to what’s possible for a given role (sorry to those of you who liked marking teammates as the killer, I understand how you feel)
- Fixed unique perk counts not correctly including new DLCs on the Overview
- Fixed a visual bug preventing matches from being removed from the table after deleting them on the Match List page
- Fixed an issue that could cause the friend selection boxes not to properly reset after confirming a match on Match Review
- Fixed an issue preventing the match deduplication system from correctly identifying certain duplicates when sharing matches
- Updated the perk icon for Small Game
- After an epic chase and many pallets, finally caught and fixed a couple of buttons that were the wrong colour
- Fixed an issue preventing Coup de Grace’s perk page from loading