When I upload a match, and one or more of the players have disconnected, sometimes that “0” points gets interpreted as “9”. It’s not really a big problem, but it’s still a problem.
20 of the times someone disconnected, 4 times I didn’t notice the 9, and at least 4 other times I noticed and changed it manually while reviewing the match.
If it helps, when I take my screenshots I use LightShot and I have a 1920x1080 display and always have the quality at max for the screenshots.
I’ll attach those 4 times I didn’t notice for reference. In those 4 examples it has always been the last one to get mis-recognised.